WHY DO PUPPIES DO THIS LIKE LEG THROWING THING IT’S SO CUTE I WANT TO PUKE
OKAY FUN STORY TIME BITCHES: ABOUT A FEW YEARS BACK I HAD A SHIH TZU PUPPY NAMED TOBY. EVERY TIME WE CALLED HIM OVER HE WOULD RUN IN TO US IN THIS WAY. PICTURE A LITTLE SHIH TZU ADORABLE PUPPY RUNNING WITH EVERYTHING HE HAD AT YOU WHILST LIFTING HIS LITTLE PAWS TO DO THIS. I DIED EVERYTIME. SO I ASKED THE LADY WHO GAVE HIM TO US WHY HE DID THAT AND SHE SAID THAT IT’S REAL COMMON IN MALE PUPPIES TO DO THIS BECAUSE IT’S THEIR WAY OF EXPRESSING THEMSELVES AS FIERCE AND DOMINANT AS THEY CAN BE. IT’S THE EQUIVALENT TO A LION CUB PRACTICING HIS ROAR.
I SERIOUSLY CANNOT. OFMG
My dog does that sometimes but she’s a girl. Either way I find it incredibly adorable!!
How not to add to posts:
- omg so done
- im scREAMING
- if you dont have room for (insert stupid shit here) on your blog then youre doing it wrong !!!!!!!!
- I CANT
- thanks satan
- i bet most of the people who are reblogging this dont even get the joke
- wow everyone on this website is so smooth
- if you dont reblog this im judging you
- i think the fact that so many people have reblogged this says something!
- literally me
- THIS IS SO ACCURATE